Monday, December 29, 2008

A boy and his small toy.


Photobucket
Fern.

I was out on photo snapping trip to Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve. Mannn, the people who took pictures of the wildlife there had cameras that would probably cost a whole year of my pay. With super macro lens that was as huge as their own children they brought along!

This gives me the drive to save even more for that DSLR camera I would hope to own one day. Until then, here is a pic of a fern I snapped using my crappy camera of mine. I didnt take many shots of the fauna over at Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve cos I could not zoom close enough to get good quality shots of them. Couple of insects which I would post over a period of time. :)

One has to make do with what one has. Im still snapping pics though, crappy camera or not. Haha! Until I get the DSLR!

2 comments:

Ele ^_^ said...

Wow.. wonderful photos!!!
I wish you a great 2009 ^^
See ya..

Burlington Photographer said...

Burlington Photographer high-end creative digital retouching of beauty, fashion and product photography for editorial and advertising. Special discount rates for photographers, make-up artists and models portfolios